Converdia Health Staffing is a locally owned healthcare staffing agency dedicated to matching healthcare professionals with local and national career opportunities. We place various clinicians in travel nurse contracts throughout the US. We also specialize in per diem/PRN work locally.
We are seeking Recruiters to join both our West Fargo, ND & Sioux Falls, SD teams!
A recruiter in this position will be responsible for the full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Recruiters collaborate with client managers and facility contacts to ensure best fit for the facility and clinician. This would include placement in a PRN and/or Travel setting. Our ideal recruiter preferably holds an academic HR/Recruiting background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
First 2 months, probationary hourly pay period – $20/hr
After 2 months, base salary $36,000/year plus 7% gross profit commission.
Recruiters meeting the expected KPIs make a minimum of $50,000 a year. For Recruiters who exceed KPI expectations, the sky is truly the limit!
- Work hard, play hard
- Celebrate each other’s wins
- Support team members in achieving goals
- Ideas and opinions are heard and valued
- Community involvement
- Company outings and team building activities
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, networking, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Collaborate with HR department to onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to leadership and the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential new hire relationships during the selection process
- Submittal and placement of candidates to facilities
- Corrective actions, terminations, exit interviews, etc.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience in Recruiting, HR, Management, Sales or related field
- Solid ability to communicate, show initiative and take the lead when necessary
- Preferred hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Preferred familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or HR databases
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual, positive attitude to add value to the team
- Ready for fun!
- Ability to share ideas and implement strategies in a supportive environment
- Bonus pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K & 401K Match
*Accessibility is key for maintaining relationships with our local clinicians. Therefore, this job is not remote at this time and will require the daily commute to our office.